Here’s how to send your Yahoo mail to Facebook
Facebook is a web-based networking platform, where you can have an account or a profile. If you an alternate email account like Yahoo email account and looking to switch your account to the Facebook account in order to access all emails in one account.
Yes! It is possible; you can forward your email to your Facebook email account. Please keep in mind you should have a Yahoo plus account that is a paid service.
You can follow these given steps to forward your Yahoo mail account to Facebook mail account:
• In the first step, open your browser and visit “mail.yahoo.com” and now login to your email account by entering your login details.
• Now, you need to click on “options” drop-down menu on the extreme right corner of this page and then click on “more options” and a new page will open.
• Now click on “POP and Forwarding” option on left side of this page.
• Now you’ll see an option “Forward your Yahoo mail” there.
• There you need to enter your Facebook account login details, it will ask for your email id.
• After entering all details, you need to click on “Save changes” in your account, and then a verification window will open. There you will find three steps procedure that is required to be filled.
• Now click on “send code” in the first step of the window, you’ll receive an email to your Facebook address.
• After that, you need to login to your Facebook account and then click on messages, then you’ll find a confirmation code that is a mix of alphanumeric characters, now copy that code and move onto the next step.
• Here you have to paste that confirmation code into an empty box in the step 3 section of Yahoo, now verify your email address and then click on done.
Now you are all set for using your account by following these steps, in case, you are not tech savvy or a new user, not able to perform this operation successfully, you can make a call to the Yahoo technical support Australia
team Number 1-800-875-379